Through a partnership with UPMC Hamot, UPMC Kane provides highly skilled gastroenterological care in the Kane region.
UPMC Hamot Center for Digestive Health physicians are leaders in diagnosis, treatments, and surgical innovations for a broad range of digestive disorders including:
- Heartburn/reflux (GERD)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal pain, constipation, and diarrhea
- Ulcerative colitis/Crohn's disease
- Chronic and acute liver and pancreatic disorders
- Colonoscopy and flexible sigmoidoscopy screening
- Gastric (stomach) and duodenal ulcer disease
- Anal and rectal disorders
- Gastrointestinal cancers
Gastroenterologists from the UPMC Hamot Center for Digestive Health provide care at locations in:
24 West Washington St.
Bradford, PA 16701
81 Clarion Road
Johnsonburg, PA 15845