UPMC Kane has partnered with UPMC Hamot to bring our community high-quality heart care close to home. While care should be delivered locally whenever possible, our connection with UPMC Hamot provides improved access and a seamless transition to advanced services when a higher level of care is necessary.
UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute at UPMC Hamot delivers nationally recognized cardiovascular care throughout northwestern Pennsylvania and western New York, including the region’s most comprehensive valve surgery program, and the latest minimally invasive techniques.
The Cardiopulmonary Department at UPMC Kane offers such services as:
- Exercise and pharmacological stress testing
- Nuclear and echocardiography stress testing
- 24 hour holter monitors
- 30 day event monitors
- Cardiac clinics with UPMC Hamot cardiologists
- Telemedicine with UPMC Hamot physicians
- Arterial blood gas (ABG) testing
- Pulmonary function testing (PFT)
- All forms of respiratory care services
- Oxygen desaturation studies
Our cardiopulmonary team includes:
- Registered nurses certified in advanced cardiac life support
- Board-certified echocardiogram technologist with advanced cardiac life support certification
- Board-certified respiratory therapists with basic cardiac life support certification
All services are performed under the direction of two internal medicine physicians.
Hours of Operation
6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday
6:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Monday through Saturday
6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m
Sunday and holidays
*On call and available as needed.
Testing requires an appointment, except EKGs.
Some private insurances require written prior authorization.