Physician Opportunities at UPMC Kane
About UPMC Kane
UPMC Kane is a 31-bed acute care hospital. UPMC’s active and consulting medical staff and care providers offer a broad base of primary and specialty care and services including:
- Family and internal medicine
- Women’s health
- Surgical services
- 24-hour emergency services
- Interventional pain management
- A full range of rehabilitation services (physical, occupational, and speech therapies)
- Cardiac rehab
- UPMC Hamot cardiology and gastroenterology (digestive health) clinics
- Urology clinic
- Cataract surgery
Kane, Pa., is known as the Black Cherry Capital of the world. Nestled in the heart of the Allegheny National Forest with proximity to Twin Lakes and the Allegheny Reservoir, Kane has a rich history and a diversified economic base largely related to natural resources. Whether you prefer hiking, biking, hunting, fishing, cross country skiing, or motorized sports, chances are there is an activity that you will enjoy.
Kane is approximately:
- 90 miles from Erie, Pa.
- 100 miles from Buffalo, N.Y.
- 128 miles from Pittsburgh, Pa.
- 200 miles from Toronto, Canada
Learn more about our region and our growing community:
Meet Our Physician Recruiter
Elizabeth joined the UPMC Hamot physician recruitment team in 2019, recruiting physicians for UPMC Hamot as well as additional hospitals in UPMC’s northern tier. She started her UPMC career in 2017 as a communications specialist in clinical marketing and community relations. Elizabeth received a bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism from Kent State University.