Primary Care Physician
UPMC Kane is seeking a full time family medicine or internal medicine physician to join our hospital based clinic for our following practices:
UPMC Kane Sheffield Medical Center
511 S. Main St.
Sheffield, PA 16347
UPMC Hamot Medical Park-Johnsonburg
81 Clarion Rd
Johnsonburg, PA 15845
Position available for:
- Family medicine and internal medicine trained physicians
- Physicians who are board-eligible or board-certified in family medicine or internal medicine
- Generous annual salary with RVU and quality incentives
- Sign on bonus and relocation expenses
- J1 visa sponsorship
- Paid malpractice insurance, medical and dental insurance
- 403 (b) tax shelter
- Short and long term disability and group life insurance
- CME monies/days, membership dues, and paid license/DEA
- Flexible scheduling
About UPMC Kane
UPMC Kane is a 31-bed acute care hospital. UPMC’s active and consulting medical staff and care providers offer a broad base of primary and specialty care and services including:
- Family and internal medicine
- Women’s health
- Surgical services
- 24-hour emergency room (staffed by UPMC Hamot physicians)
- Interventional pain management
- Full range of rehabilitation services (physical, occupational, and speech therapies)
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- UPMC Hamot cardiology and gastroenterology (digestive health) clinics
- Urology clinic
- Eye (cataract) surgery
Nestled in the heart of the Allegheny National Forest with close proximity to Twin Lakes and the Allegheny Reservoir, Kane, Pa., is the black cherry capital of the world. Kane has a rich history and a diversified economic base largely related to natural resources. Because it is at nature’s doorstep, the Kane area has access to some of the best outdoor recreation found in the United States. Whether you prefer hiking and biking or hunting, fishing, cross country skiing, and motorized sports, we guarantee there is an activity that you will love.
Approximate distance from Kane:
- 90 miles to Erie, Pa.
- 100 miles to Buffalo, N.Y.
- 128 miles to Pittsburgh, Pa.
- 200 miles to Toronto, Canada
For more information on this opportunity please contact:
Katie Bool Shafer